From your Locker, Inbox, or the Library, touch a video to open its preview screen. From here, touch the Analyze button (or Accept from the Inbox) to open the video for analysis.
If the video has not yet been downloaded to your device, you must have an Internet connection in order for this to occur. If the video is not in a format suitable for the device, it will first be converted on our server and you will be instructed to wait before re-attempting the download.
Once the analyzer window opens, use the Play/Pause button to see your video in slow motion. Use the slider ball to move the video directly to a desired position.
Hold down the Play or Pause button in order to change the playback speed. As you hold down the button, the percentage of full-speed will cycle through 25%, 33%, 50%, 67% and 100%.
You may draw illustration lines with your finger directly onto the screen. Please see the Drawing topic for further details.
Touch the V1 icon to display a popup menu. On this popup menu, use the Done button to end video analysis. Use the Flip button to horizontally mirror the video for analysis of left-handed vs. right-handed video.
From the V1 popup menu, you may also Send the video to your locker, device's photos album, facebook, or as an email attachment. The Send Snapshot option allows you to send a still image of what you see on the display to your Printer, facebook, or as an email attachment. In order to send a video to your locker, you must have previously logged-in. Only video captured on the device may be uploaded or emailed.
By default, a Single video is displayed. However, you may choose to analyze two videos simultaneously in order to compare before/after progress, or to compare your video to a model video.
How to compare two videos
- From a Stored folder, select and then choose to Analyze a reference video.
- Touch the V1 icon and select Compare.
- From the same or another Stored folder, select and then choose to Compare a second video. Your second video will appear above your reference video.
- Rotate the device onto its side to view the two videos side by side.
- Touch the V1 icon and select Flip if you are comparing a right-handed video to a left-handed video.
- Touch the Draw icon and select the Hand tool to pan and zoom one or both videos until the subjects appear to be in similar positions and have similar sizes.
- Touch the V1 icon and select Compare to find another video to compare to the same reference video.
- Touch the V1 icon and select Done to end video comparison, or to choose a new reference video.
How to select the video to control
The video position slider and playback buttons are used to control one video at a time. To select the video to control, tap on it. You will see the selected video flash and its position value highlighted as an indicator. Using two fingers, it is also possible to select both video simultaneously. When both videos are selected, you may use the video controls to manipulate the two videos together. The frame at which each video was positioned at the time you two-finger tapped will be used as a synchronization point.
How to overlay the two videos
Touch the V1 icon and select Overlay. You will see your two videos overlaid with transparency. When you tap the video, video control is toggled between the two videos.