If you have the Vista/Win7 operating system and the LI software, here are the directions for the install:
Vista came out after the LI DVD's were made so there was no way to include an install for it on the DVD.
1) Connect PC to Internet
2) Insert LI DVD in PC's DVD drive. If or when the install starts, please cancel it.
3) Open your web browser and enter this address in the URL address line or simply click on it:
ftp://ftp.v1home.com/LI_Vista.exe This is the actual installer for the Vista LI version.
4) You can either run or save to your hard drive to run after it is downloaded. This will start an install that will copy the DVD to your hard drive. Be sure to let it run completely. It will say it is finished when it is completed. Once finished, restart your PC.
5) Then download and run the software update separately using the link below.
DO NOT launch Leadbetter Interactive after restarting your PC.
6) Once the update is completed, start the LI software. It will prompt you to enter the registration key that is located in the 5th DVD case on the left side at the top on a white label. You will probably need to move a FAQ sheet out of the way.