- Open V1 and go to the student window. At the bottom left select Export, save the file to your desktop. This will be saved as a
CSVfile example: V1_Export. CSV
- Exit from V1 and open Excel. Do NOT open the
CSVfile, Excel should open a new blank document on its own.
- Under the menu Data go to Import External Data à Import Data
- At the bottom center select Text Files as the file type (you should see .csv as one of the extensions under this selection) now point it to the file we saved in step 1 on the desktop.
- The Text Import Wizard will come up.
- In Step 1 select Delimited and click Next.
- In Step 2 check Space, Comma, and Treat Consecutive Delimiters as One and select the double quotation mark ? under text qualifier
- In Step 3 just click Finish
- Click OK on the final window that appears (indicates you want to open in the current file)
- Email Us
The products below are supported via EMAIL ONLY. Phone tech support is not available for these products.
- V1 Home 2.0
- V1 Golf App (iOS & Android)
- Leadbetter Interactive
- RVP App
V1 Phone Support is available to:
- Branded Academy customers
- Mobile Academy customers
- V1 Pro HD software customers (with Pro Advantage subscription)
The V1 Support Team is available and ready to help:Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ET
Any support inquiries received after hours will be responded to the next business day.